Featuring a Few of Our Exceptional Caregivers
We are proud of our caregivers. Each caregiver has passed our rigorous vetting process and continuously demonstrates their rare ability to shine in their work.
Scarlett impresses clients with her years of experience and youthful approach to life. She has a genuine interest in bringing out the best in people, and shows a deep commitment to her care for people of every walk of life, regardless of the support they need. In fact, her favorite stories stem from traveling around the world with a client, shopping for and preparing Kosher meals every step of the way.
Deb is tireless in caring for her clients, who quickly come to regard her as a satellite member of the family. Known to elegantly navigate challenging situations, she not only puts clients and their families at ease, but does so with an infectious smile. Her expertise in managing daily activities with clients while also making time to cultivate personalized interactions provides a holistic care experience.
Tammy is a compassionate caregiver companion, who is committed to improving overall client well-being and health through personal care and energetic engagement. She is full of love and hope, and enjoys being able to implement it into the live of the families she cares for.
Each caregiver must meet the following standards:
- Registered with Missouri’s Family Care Safety Registry
- Professional reference checks verified
- Have a valid Missouri or Illinois driver’s license.
- Have a clean driving record and automobile insurance
- Have Professional Liability Insurance
- At least one or more years working with the elderly population either with an agency, senior community or previous Private Duty (preferred)
- I-9 Verified (legal to work in US)
- Negative T-B Test
- Negative Urine Drug Screen within 24 hours of acceptance
- Certified Nurses Aid (CNA) preferred or Home Health Aide certificate
Interested in joining us as a companion-caregiver?
Email your resume and a brief paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your interest in being referred by us. Please note that due to the high volume of inquiries, we don’t accept phone calls. But if we like what we see about you in writing, we will call you before making you complete an application. Thanks and we hope to hear from you!