Scarlett impresses clients with her years of experience and a youthful approach to life. She has a genuine interest in bringing out the best in people, and shows a deep commitment to her care for people of every walk of life, regardless of the support they need. In fact, her favorite stories stem from traveling around the world with a client, shopping for and preparing Kosher meals every step of the way.
Latricia is caring and compassionate as well as knowledgeable and professional. She has been an experienced and certified CNA caregiver for over 23 years. Latricia values every moment she spends with her clients. They find her to be very sincere and caring, as though she was part of the family.
Becca has been a companion caregiver for 3 years. She enjoys her time with her clients and assists them in many activities such as cleaning, transportation to appointments, grocery shopping, and outings, such as movies and dining. She has been very helpful to her clients and helps them to maintain a sense of independence with a little assistance.
Dani is very compassionate and dedicated to her clients. She has been a certified CNA for 5 years. She has been vital in assisting her clients daily needs. Dani has been described by her clients and someone who goes above and beyond to help them in any situation that comes up. She is always there for them and they value her being in their lives.
Each caregiver must meet the following standards:
- Registered with Missouri’s Family Care Safety Registry
- Professional reference checks verified
- Have a valid Missouri or Illinois driver’s license.
- Have a clean driving record and automobile insurance
- Have Professional Liability Insurance
- At least one or more years working with the elderly population either with an agency, senior community or previous Private Duty (preferred)
- I-9 Verified (legal to work in US)
- Negative T-B Test
- Negative Urine Drug Screen within 24 hours of acceptance
- Certified Nurses Aid (CNA) preferred or Home Health Aide certificate
Interested in joining us as a companion-caregiver?
Email your resume and a brief paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your interest in being referred by us. Please note that due to the high volume of inquiries, we don’t accept phone calls. But if we like what we see about you in writing, we will call you before making you complete an application. Thanks and we hope to hear from you!